With the adaptive three-stage charging mode based on a digital control circuit, Tracer AN series controllers can effectively prolong the life-cycle of batteries, significantly improve the system performance and support all-around electronic protection functions, including overcharging and over discharging protection to minimize damages to components of the system caused by incorrect installation or system failure at the utmost, and effectively ensure safer and more reliable operation of the solar power supply system for a longer service time. This modular solar controller can be widely used for different applications, e.g., Communication base stations, household systems, and field monitoring, etc.
- Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
- Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- High quality components, perfecting system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Accurate recognition and tracking of multiple-peaks maximum power point
- International famous brands of ST and IR's componentsof high quality and low failure rate are used, which can ensure the product’s service life
- Charging power and current limitation function
- Compatible with lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries
- Battery temperature compensation function
- Real-time energy statistics function
- Overheating power reduction function
- Multiple load work modes
- The communication port adopts professional protection chip, which can provide 5VDC power supply, and has over-current and short-circuit protection.
- With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol, it is available to meet various communication requirements in different situations.
- Monitor and set the parameters via mobile phone APP or PC software
- Full-load operation without any drop in capacity within the range of working environment temperature
- Extensive electronic protection
The battery and load wire size must conform to the rated current, the reference size as below:
①When a lead-acid battery is used, the controller hasn’t the low temperature protection.
②At minimum operating environment temperature
③At 25℃ environment temperature
④When a lithium-ion battery is used, the system voltage can’t be identified automatically.
◆The controller can full load working in the working environment temperature, When the internal temperature is 81℃, the reducing power charging mode is turned on. Refer to P24.